The Prize Leonardo Amoroso is awarded annually and recognise outstanding and original contributions in the area of Aesthetics.
The PhD thesis must:
- have been written in Italian, or in English or German (The thesis will be published in Italian; however, theses originally written and discussed in English or German will also be considered. If selected as winners, they must then be translated into Italian by the author);
- have been passed in June 2023 (i.e. from July 2021 up to 30 June 2023);
- be authored by an Early-Career or PhD Researcher
To nominate yourself for the prize please:
- email an electronic copy of the thesis (PDF) to premioamoroso.segreteria[at]edizioniets.com :
- your personal details
- nationality, date and place of discussion of the doctoral thesis or equivalent title
- scanned copy of a valid ID card or Passport
- doctoral certificate issued by the institution where the thesis was discussed
- CV, including any publications, organisation of and participation in conferences, etc.
- an electronic copy of the thesis (PDF)
- an abstract of the thesis in Italian (max. 2000 words).
More info on the official webpage of the Prize.