Dipartimento di Civiltà e forme del sapere, via Pasquale Paoli 15, 56126 Pisa
Research Project: “Crossing the Boundaries Between East and West. Barthélemy d’Herbélot’s Bibliothèque Orientale and its Ottoman Source”
Tutor: prof. Cristina D’Ancona
Master degree (University of Alexandria of Egypt).
- 2012 – : translator Arabic-into-English Egyptian Tourist Authority – Borg El-Arab International Airport – Alexandria – Egypt.
- 2010 – 2011: translator Arabic-into-English Khedr Office for Translation (Alexandria – Egypt).
- 2010: translator Arabic-into-English El-Alamia Office for Translation (Cairo – Egypt).
- 2009 : translator Arabic-into-English El-Zahrani Company for (Dammam – Saudi Arabia).
- 2006 – 2008: translator Arabic-into-English El-Farouk Office for Translation (Cairo – Egypt).
- The Third Postgraduate Conference: “New Horizons in Academic Research”, 3-6 March 2018, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University.
- The Eighth Scientific Seminar of Manuscripts Center at Bibliotheca Alexandrina about “Al-Nadim’s Fihrist”, 18 February 2019. Lecturer Prof. Ayman Fuad Sayyid.
Publications (in Arabic):
- Islam: An Historical Introduction by Gerhard Endress. (Translation). Edition Postmodernité, Fez, Morocco, 2019. -Book
- Zangid Dynasty based on Al-Tārīkh al-bāhir of Ibn al-Athir. Dar Safahat, Damascus 2017 – Book
- (Ibn al-Sa’i al-Baghdadi: His biography and works). The Third Postgraduate Conference “New Horizons in Academic Research”, 3-6 March 2018, Bulletin of Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University, Issue No. 91, 2018, pp. 239-260.
- (Ismat addin Khatun: The Votary Sultana). Al-Muqtataf Magazine, 2017.
- (Ibn al-Athir as an historian of the Zangid Dynasty based on his book “Al-Tārīkh al-bāhir”). Historical Kan Periodical, December 2016, No. 34. pp. 170-179.
- Political Recklessness: models from our history). Ida’at, 2018.
- (Contradictions in the Ayyubid Dynasty: descendants were not like fathers). Ida’at 2018.
- (Intellectual property theft in the past and present). Alukah Network, October 2018.
- (The turning point in Saladin’s life). Alukah Network, September 2018
- (Ibn Jawzi’s rhetoric). Alukah Network, July 2018
- (When the contemporary historian is silent: silence of the fear). Arrafid Magazine, Government of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, February 2018, No. 264, pp. 25-27.
- (Historians in Crises). Al-Hayat , November 2017
- (Nuraddin & Saladin: a unitary project before 1000 years). Al-Hayat ,August 2017.
Last Update: 2019-12-18